Saturday 16 November 2013

Change Your Life - Lists

Last week the post was about how to create an exercise routine so this week is gonna be about the types of exercise you can do and the types of food you should and should avoid.

(...)
 Now that you know how to create a schedule it's time to create the lists. I have plenty of them but the 3 that I find are the most important ones are:
-types of exercises
-foods you should avoid eating often
-quotes/phrases that will help you staying focused and not giving up

I'm not a professional nutricionist or something like that but I will create the first two lists and I will post them for anyone who wants. The 3rd list will also have its own post but that you can find anywhere. If you want one right away go on Tumblr and search for quotes, write them on a piece of paper and keep that list in a place you look at often. It will boost your confidence and willing power everytime you read it.

Next week's post is going to be about the types of exercise you can do to stay fit. The post about the foods you should or shouldn't eat is going up on sunday and the post about the quotes or phrases is probably going up the following weekend (not sure yet).

Thanks for reading! I hope this was somehow helpful and if you have any requests just comment below or tweet me (@Carolina_Rosa16). Talk to you next week. B-bye!! ;)