Saturday 2 November 2013

Role Models - Part 2

Taylor Swift, Perrie Edwards, Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson and Leigh-Anne Pinnock have been a part of my life for a little more than 2 years.

Taylor Swift is out of the 8 girls the one I relate to the least but I love her as much as I love the others!! She has thought me never to care about what others think, specially when it comes to love.
People talk absolute crap about her and say she's a b*tch because she dates this or this guy to write songs. Yeah, she dated them... so what?! She has the right to do it and she has the right to write lyrics for her songs too. You may say she dates the guys just to make good songs... I think you're just JEALOUS AS HELL!!! I feel and I know that she dates the guys cuz she's trying to find love... eventually they'll break up because he, she or both of them knew it wasn't gonna work anymore. Most of the times she's hurt, because love is a painful thing and she writes songs to express her feelings.
And this is the reason I love her and the reason I respect her... she has a good way to turn something that is negative for her into a positive thing for her fans!!

The Little Mix girls are my favorite girl band and 4 of my favorite people in the world. They're like big sisters (once again) who said to me never to give up on my dreams and to embrace every moment as if it will be the last. When they entered The X Factor UK they made history by being the first ever group to win the show! That inspired me and everytime people talk about them it's like they're talking about me. I feel very emotional when watching Little Mix's videos, photos, listening to their songs because deep down I want to be like them. I want to enter The X Factor UK, be put in a girl band and maybe even win the show. It's a recent dream but it's very important to me!!
Individually they do and say things that kinda are parts of the perfect big sister, they complete each other and they complete me! :)

Jade is absolutely gorgeous, amazing and very cute! She's like the baby of the group tho she's not the youngest one. She thought me never to give up on anything I want. If I fail I must get back on my feet and try harder the following times till I get to the place I want! She went to X Factor 2 times before she finally made it and look where she is right now!!

Perrie is oddly cute! Even though she burps, farts eats a lot, does animal impressions, she's perfect. Those things make her perfect and so amazingly beautiful!!! I relate a lot to her because my personality is very similar to her's... the things she does, the way she dresses, the way she is... is so like me, I love it!! :)

Jesy is my girl crush out of the 4! She is absolutely beautiful, amazing, perfect, gorgeous. Her face, her hair, her clothes, her eyes, her voice, her body, her personality, her laugh... Everything about her is pure perfection.
I can also relate a lot to her because of body image issues. I find that she's now in a healthy and happy place and state of mind, so I feel really proud, I'm ver happy for her and I'd like to find myself in that same place and state of mind some day!!

Leigh-Anne, last but not least, is the funny one. She is obviously beautiful and she has a really cool style and that hair... OMG, the hair is perfect! But it's her fun and out going personality that makes me feel happy everytime I think about her.
If I was having a bad day I'd like to have her with me because I know for sure that she would brighten up my day with all her jokes and funny accents. She's my little Leigh and I love her to bits!! <3 <3

The 4 of them are like soul mates of mine!! I love them till the end of the world, till the moon and back, across the Universe!

Basically these are my 8 big sisters! They're the people who teach me new things about life almost everyday and even though I don't know them personally it's like they have always been a part of my life!

That's it for now, sorry for the long two part post but it's the way I feel and I had to express it with every word I could.
Thank you very much and I'll talk to you next weekend! Bye!! :) <3

(If you want to comment below saying me who are your inspirations I'd be happy to read it!)