Sunday 4 January 2015

All About Me: Motivation | Goodbye 2014! Hello 2015!

This is the last post of the All About Me Series. Before I start I just want to say that I'm really happy that I've acomplished to do this series and I hope you've enjoyed reading the posts and watching the videos and I also hope that it was helpful, comforting or just a nice thing to read/watch.

This has got to be my favourite post of all because it's the more positive one. Obviously I intended to do inspirational post & videos with each and every subject of this series but sometimes these types of things can come across has negative things. But that's why I wanted to end this on a high note, on a positive one!
As you can read by the title this post is about the end of 2014, the start of 2015 and being motivated about and for life!

In 2014 I decided I wanted to start looking at life with a more positive perspective of things and just be a more positive person. I have to say it wasn't hard at all, it was pretty easy. There were obviously times when I felt more down and I didn't make an effort to be positive but everyone's allowed to have bad days. The only thing that mattered is that I always tried to wake up the next day and move foward, not think about the previous day and be positive.
Trying to be and live like that was a wonderful decision because I was enjoying life a lot more, appreciating things and I geniunely felt more happy.

One year later and I am still on this mind set, I am still a positive person and I feel a lot better about life and about myself. I wake up every day thinking that the day will be good, I am motivated to do things and I feel positive about the future.

This year I want to keep on being and feeling like this but I specially want to rub that on others around me. And like I said on my "Wishes For 2015" post I am going to sort out my relationships and only keep around me people that are positive, only have happy&healthy relationships.

Like I said I am much more motivated to do things. For example, when I wasn't on a positive mind set I wasn't motivated to go out and work out and I just stayed home eating my feelings away and getting more and more sad, more depressed about my weight and just really miserable. Once I started looking at things with a positive perspective I realised that if I want to feel good about my body and weight I have to do something to change it but I also realised that I am allowed to have cheat days and that starting a healthy diet and lifestyle is not about depriving myself from the things I like, is all about variety and trying new things.





On my video - soon to come - I will give you tips and real examples of my lifesyle change and on being motivated. But for now this is all I can say!
I hope you liked this series. Make sure you tell me what were your favourite episodes and tell me what helped you most. Thank you so much for reading and watching. I will talk to you in my next post!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥