Saturday 5 October 2013

I'M BACK

I’M BACK!!! 

I’m sorry if I’ve been missing for a long time but this summer did not go has planned, it was a bit crazy and a lot happened. But I’m finally back and this time is for real, I’m gonna spend as much time doing things for you guys as I can cuz this is one of the things I really enjoy doing!

So here’s a little list of titles of the next posts:
àMy Story.
àDealing with anxiety.
àDo you feel like you don’t belong where you currently are?
àFacts about me.
àMottos of my life.
àMy inspirations.
àDon’t judge others, you don’t know their story.
àEtc.

This is what I have in mind and btw is not necessarily going up in this order but the first one will most definitely be either “My Story” or “Mottos of my life”.

I hope you enjoy all the things I have coming up and maybe you can relate to them… if so my job will be done. If there’s anything I can help you with just comment on any of my posts or tweet me using #CarolinaHelps (my twitter username: @Carolina_Rosa16) and I’ll try to help you in any way I can.

Until next time, bye loves!! ;)