Saturday 12 October 2013

My Story

This is kinda a "Draw My Life" type of post but not as detailed and colorful. And I actually will be doing that video once I'm more confident in front of my camera.
We're in 1996, March the 16th... it's the day of my birth. I was born in Lisbon, Portugal. I'm the oldest kid my parents have and I have a younger sister.
Through pre-school and primary school I was a happy child, a bit shy but I was friends with everyone and I was nice to people so no one really bugged me or did anything mean... and the bonus was my sister and my cousin were in the same schools as me so I was always with them.

Things got a bit serious for me when I was in 5th and 6th grades, the first two years of middle school. I had to change to a different school so I didn't have my two "best friends", I was out of my comfort zone.
And it was really hard to be alone, I became even more shy than I was but eventually things got a little bit better and I managed to get through  those hard 2 years. Strong kid, proud of myself!! :)
When I was in the 2nd part of middle school which is 7th, 8th and 9th grades in Portugal, things got a lot easier because I had made new friends and I had my sister in the same school, once again. Obviously not everything was rainbows and perfect and fun and happy but those 3 years were actually the best 3 years of my life, so far.

Then it was time to say goodbye to that school and to those amazingly supportive friends and start a new chapter in my life, High School (btw I'm still in High School, 12th grade). Well High School has been filled with ups and downs... I've had my heart broken a few times:
-one time by a crush cuz he started dating someone else but I survived, haha. (it was a silly crush on an older cute guy)
-the other 3 times were by friends. A couple of them are still friends of mine, a couple of them are not anymore but they were not supposed to be so I'm okay with that, I'm in the right path.

High School was also (still is) the time when and where I struggled with personal problems that will affect my life forever. It might be good or it might be terrible but I preddict good things, we'll see...
10th grade was the year I had a really bad breakdown because anxiety kicked in, it is now a part of my life but I can deal with in, I've learnt to, I am still learning, every single day. I was also really upset and disappointed with myself because I felt I was in the wrong place and I was taking the wrong subjects in school.
I was playing and being safe and that's not what I want at all for my life. That is basically the way I will end up doing somenthing that does not please me when all I wanna do is fight for my dreams and live them to their fullest. But now I feel I'm doing the right thing, I like to think that everything happens for a reason!

But yeah, this is just a summary of my life till now. There's a lot more to tell, a lot more coming and hopefully great things will happen.
Talk to you next week, thanks for reading! I love you, b-bye!! :)