Saturday 1 March 2014

February

So this month was really nothing special and to be honest I can't remember most of the days. But there were still simple little things that happen and I wanna share it with you guys!

So this month I bought my first ever two Baby Lips chapsticks and I have to say I'm impressed, they're extremely soft and gentle on the lips compared to a Nivea chapstick that I own, which is also good but not as good as the Baby Lips ones... in my opinion, of course.

I also listened to a lot of music, old and new. I fell in love all over again with Little Mix, Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, Taylor Swift and The Dolly Rockers. I loved them all, loads, before but I wasn't listening to their songs as much and so when I did have a cheeky listen (it was not a "cheeky" listen, I just really like that word, haha) I was smitten with them all, once again.
And in terms of new music I really like Nina Nesbitt's album, it's very cool and I really love the songs.
And also some of you might be mad at me or say I've been living under a rock but I haven't; after all this time I decided to give it a go and I listened to Lorde and Lana del Rey's albums... and I love them.

I'm very obsessed with the Kardashian family and I just wanna be in it. I love them all and throughout this month I've watch KUWTK a lot of times. Also I'm so extremely excited for season 9, I've been waiting since January and it's finally gonna premiere this sunday here in Portugal.

I ate brownies and ice cream which is good because I love food! I drank loads of tea, as pretty usual...

I guess these are the most relevant things that happened to me this February. I hope you liked my usual ramble and random stuff. Feel free to comment anything you fancy saying and be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' or any other social media site, all linked on the sidebar.

Keep smiling and being a beautiful person! I'll talk to you next week!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie