Sunday 23 March 2014

What's the news?

Hi everyone! Today I am gonna share with you guys what I've been doing recently because I feel like it... so let's start!

A few days ago I started my own Youtube channel which I've been meaning to do for the past year... so I finally did it! The link is https://www.youtube.com/carolinarosalie3 in case you wanna go there and watch my videos. I upload videos every thursday and in case you wanna know what type of videos I plan to do here's the link of my most recent video where I explain all of that to you guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iuIAn6Bzfw&list=UUAZls6IjGMrNiv6RISGae8w

Next thing I want to talk about is a list of things I want to have accomplished by the time I turn 20 (I'm 18 now in case you didn't know).
1. I want to live in England, either by myself or sharing a house witth friends
2. I want to have long hair. My hair is medium size now and I'm letting it grow
3. I want to lose all the weight I need to lose in order to be healthy
4. I want to work in something that I like (job)
5. I want to do Youtube and Blogging (and be successful at it)
6. I want to live a healthy lifestyle (working out, eating, have the right people in my life, etc.)
7. I want to wear contact lenses because I'm sick of wearing glasses all the time (specially when I'm watching a really sad movie and I cry and then I have to take of my glasses and clean them...)
8. I want to drink at least 1.5L of water everyday
9. I want to do laser hair removal
10. I want to do the stretch marks treatment that makes them smaller and less noticible
11. I want to sort out my friendships and figure out who I still want in my life and who I don't want
12. I want read loads of books 
13. I want to get rid of all the negative things and memories in my life

So that's pretty much it for today. Make sure you check my Youtube channel as well as my other links, all linked in the sidebar.
Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up with my posts. I'll talk to you next week!

Love,
Carolina Rosalie