Tuesday 29 September 2015

Calzedonia

I love all seasons but Autumn has got to be one of my favourites because the world seems to transform into a much cozier place with all the leaves falling from the trees and turning into beautiful yellow, red and brown shades, the days getting smaller and the nights longer... Everything about Autumn seems to be perfect!

Amongst the many things I love about this beautiful season there's one very special thing that I particularly always look foward when this time of year comes and that is Calzedonia adverts.

The first ever Calzedonia advert that I remember seeing and loving was in 2008. At that time I was 12 years old, the age when I started thinking about the future, specifically in the marriage and family department. This advert was about a little baby girl who grew up always choosing to wear Calzedonia socks and tights. It's a 30 second long advert that tells a beautiful story about a girl who turns into a woman wearing Calzedonia in the main events of her life and 12 year old Carolina fell in love with that story!
Seeing the advert now, being 19 years old, it doesn't have that same effect it did all those years ago but it does bring back lovely memories and a feeling of comfort.

Since that advert there have been other ones and they are always so lovely to watch, they're beautifully created pieces of art. I would never get tired of watching them because they feel like a hug to me!
The most recent one - last year's one - is called "Life is a Journey" and it features Julia Roberts in beautiful landscapes: Scotland, Paris and Florence. The simplicity of this advert is what really makes me smile everytime I see it.

Calzedonia Autumn adverts are one of my favvourite things in the entire world and I honestly cannot wait until the next one comes out! What about you? What is one thing you always look foward to when this time of year comes?

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥