Saturday 6 June 2015

2 Years Old

Today is a very special day! On this very day, two years ago I started this blog. My first post was nothing more than a simple introduction and from that moment on I have been running my blog always with the love I have for writting in my mind!

When I first started blogging, I was so excited I posted 3 blogposts on the same day! And because I realised I'd run out of ideas if I kept on posting like a maniac, I decided to set myself the goal of posting once a week - in the weeks I did decide to blog. It worked out pretty well and so I decided to do more posts a week and with all the breaks I did, lack of posts and abundance of them, two years have gone by!
Where do I see my blog going? I see it going to more interesting places!
I definitely want to keep on writting loads about all the things I love, whilst giving the blog a more professional look but still keeping the personal side of it.

Sooner or later this blog will suffer some changes, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Thank you everyone who ever read any of my posts, to everyone who follows this blog on Google+ or Bloglovin'. I hope you all stay to see what is coming and I hope you're all as excited as I am!
I'll talk to you soon :)

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥