Tuesday 30 June 2015

2015 & 1/2

The month of June is about to end which means that half of the year has already gone by. I decided to look back on everything that has happened in these past 6 months to see how and how much I've changed. And to help me a little bit with that I have gone back to my first post of this year called Wishes for 2015 where I told the world my resolutions for this year.

My resolutions for the year of 2015 include things about health, my youtube channels and this blog, doing things that I enjoy, being aroung the right people, growing into the person I see myself being a few years from now and challenging myself to do more things.
So far I have not accomplished a lot but here's the bright side of things: I have 6 more months to try & my life won't be over if I get to the end of the year without executing all the things on my list.

I see New Year's Resolutions as a list of things I want to try and do ever single day of every single year till the year I can actually accomplish them. And I see things this way because it's not always possible to do certain things in the period of 12 months. I just gotta keep trying and trying and trying and remember that the one thing that I am truly trying to accomplish with all of these resolutions is to be a better person!

I thought I'd share this with the world because in general people set goals at the beginning of the year and they end that same year feeling guilty and upset that they didn't do what they had planned to. Resolutions are just goals that don't necessarily have to be set at the beginning of a new year. One can set them on a casual friday in April and it will still be a goal worth accomplishing.
So don't wait for the New Year to set yourself some goals and don't feel bad about yourself if you can't accomplish them in a certain period of time. The important thing is to set yourself some goals and to keep on trying to accomplishing them with no schedule.

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥