Saturday 20 June 2015

Greece Colours

Summer officially starts tomorrow and to celebrate that I thought I'd do a little blogpost about one very special item that I've purchased just yesterday. It is this beautiful wallet from Parfois that just has this stunning pattern and some of the happiest colours of this season!
I had to buy this new wallet because my previous one is about 3 years old and although I took really good care of it, it had to break - the zipper - someday and that day was yesterday.

This new wallet of mine cost me 13€, which I think is a very nice price for a beautiful day to day item.
I bought it mainly because I love the colors and the pattern - and obviously I needed a new one. In terms of size it perfectly matches my expectations but in terms of the space inside I think it is between average and good. And I say this just because I am not the biggest fan of the card holding section... but apart from that I think it is really good!


The pattern and colors remind me a lot of Greece. Unfortunately I have never been to Greece but I have a great passion for it and when I was about 12/13 I decided that I'd spend my honeymoon in Greece. Funnily enough the movie "Mamma Mia" - which is one of my favourite movies of all time - had just premiered and the first time I watched it I felt the need to go to Greece. So I think my love for Greece came a little bit from that!

I am absolutely and madly in love with my new wallet and I love that I bought it just when Summer's about to start! It is in the most beautiful Summer colours and I feel a great deal of joy, happiness, passion and confidence whenever I look at it! I great purchase in my opinion!

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥