Saturday 27 June 2015

Festival Season

Less than two weeks from now I am going to be attending a Summer Music Festival called NOS Alive. This festival takes place in Lisbon (Portugal) every year and it is a 3 day festival. This year it will present us - the audience - with a variety of artists. If you'd like to know who the artists are here's the link to where you can find that: NOS Alive Artists.

I am going to be attending the 3 days because there's an artist each day that I want to see. During the first day a lot of people will be performing but I am only interested in seeing the brilliant James Bay. Then on the second day I want to listen to the great music of the great Kodaline. And finally on the third and final day I want to sing along to the beautiful songs of Sam Smith.
Obviously I will be watching some of the other artists as well but I am going to see these 3 artists primarily.



















I will be vlogging the 3 days and I will most likely combine the footage into one video which will be going up on my second channel - Carolina Rosa.
I am not sure when will the footage be up but I'll try to upload it on the 12th of July so keep your eyes peeled on that day.

Comment down below if you're excited for festival season - which I am aware has already started but for me it only starts in July.

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥