Tuesday 9 June 2015

It's Complicated

As I'm writting this I have one of my favourite movies playing. The movie's called "It's Complicated" and it's about a woman called Jane who starts having an affair with her ex-husband. She then meets a man, who happens to be her architect and the two of them start dating.

The first time I watched this movie I totally fell in love with it. It's this crazy story about love & family, with a lot of twists and turns and it totally represents my idea of a happy family life!
Plus Jane owns a café-bakery and for a few years I've had the dream of owning one myself, as I have been falling in love with baking and cooking! So I totally relate to her --- I'd love to grow into a woman like Jane when I am her age.

The cast of this movie is incredible. Meryl Streep is one of my favourite actresses of all time and she plays the role perfectly. Alec Baldwin is an incredible Jake and although I tend not to like people who cheat with other people when they're married, I absolutely adore his character. Steve Martin plays a great Adam and he's really sweet so I like him a lot.

I also really love the soundtrack of the movie and the fact that it was written and directed by Nancy Meyers, who has also written. produced and directed "The Holiday", another of my favourite movies.


I am a sucker for romantic comedies and this one is at the top of my favourites!

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥