Wednesday 19 November 2014

5 Christmas Movies

Just after Halloween everyone starts preparing themselves for Christmas. Some start making Christmas wish and give lists, some start looking at decorations and trees and some - like me - start watching Christmas movies.
Christmas movies are my favourite type of movies as Christmas is my favourite time of the year!
In case you're like me, here are my favourite Christmas movies...

The Holiday | Home Alone 1, 2 & 3 | Polar Express | A Christmas Carol | The Grinch

There's a lot of Christmas movies I have not watched yet but I really want to...

Elf | Nativity | Muppet Christmas Carol | Christmas Love Story | A Merry Friggin Christmas

Comment down below any other movies you think I should watch and let me know what are your favourites!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥