Saturday 8 November 2014

New York Dreamer (Dreaming With Grace)

Since I can remember I've always loved to write and I have been doing it pretty much all my life.
At the age of 12 or 13 I started writting a story and I hoped it would become a book. It was not a great story but what can you expect for a 12-13 year old. Sadly that story was on the family's laptop and for some reason it decided to break and stop functioning. When the computer came back fixed everything that was in there was gone so I didn't get to finish my story...

Well quite recently I started writting stories again. It was 2 years ago and my story was a One Direction fanfic because at that time I was madly obsessed with them! That story is safe and sound, all finished. It's well written but it's very childish...

And this year, a couple of months ago, I started writting another story. It is called New York Dreamer (Dreaming With Grace) and I believe that this one is the best out of the 3 stories I've written.
It's not finished, far from it actually, but I can reveal some details. It's about a girl named Louise Grace Pennington, she's in her 20's and she lives in New York. Her dream is to have her own business and the story is about how this dream becomes real. A lot of changes will happen in her life, some good and some not that good but she will have to learn to deal with them all, just like everyone in her life...
For now this is all I have in mind for the story and it's all I can say but as I write more and more chapters I will reveal other important details here, in my blog.

Tomorrow I am going to read the first chapter of this story in a video so subscribe to my Youtube channel to be notified for that. Also if you'd like to read the story, not hear it, I have created a Wattpad account and I'm posting some chapters there. Click here to go to my Wattpad profile.

The cover of the story on Wattpad

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥