Tuesday 4 November 2014

Words of Wisdom

What would you say if the whole world was listening?

A few months ago I heard this question in a Youtube video and I thought it would be a great idea for a post or a video. I decided to do a blog post because here I can say whatever I want and I won't forget anything.

So what would I say if the world was listening to me... I've narrowed down the things to 3!

First of all I would say that everyone should love themselves because we are all beautiful in our own way.
Then I would say "Do what you love and fight for your dreams because we only have this life and we must live it in the best way possible!"
And finally I'd say that we have to be good and kind to others. We have to respect them even if they don't respect us. I know it's not always easy nor fair but you've got to be the bigger person. And also you don't know what other people might be going through so don't give them a harsh time!

In honour of the end of Halloween



Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥