Wednesday 26 November 2014

❄Xmas Wishes❄

Christmas is a time for giving, a time for sharing!

Like all people who deeply love Christmas, I love to give presents to all of my loved ones. I love going Christmas shopping one month in advance, really think about the people, put time and effort on someone's presents. It's magical! But like everyone else I also like to receive presents, a lot!
They don't have to be big presents, a simple postcard with a lovely message inside or a few pictures framed beautifully will make me feel 10 times more happy than a bigger or more expensive present that someone bought me just because they felt the need to buy me something. 
For me buying presents for your friends and family has to be done with no hurries, it has to be thoughtful!

So for all the people who are thinking about buying me something for Christmas I just want to say 2 things: only give me a present if you really mean it & it does not have to be something from a store or something a little more expensive, you can make me something. If it's made with love than it will be perfect and I will treasure it for the rest of my life!

That being said, I do have a Christmas Wishlist!
In case you are curious and you want to know what's on that list, here it is!

     
Black Hat & Black Leather Gloves

Fujifilm Polaroid Camera
(White | Pink | Blue)

Urban Decay NAKED Palettes
(1 | 2 | 3 | Basics 1 | Basics 2)

Harry Potter Movies
(specifically the following box set)
(Harry Potter Box Set)
(24 DVD Cd's containing all 8 movies + interviews)

The Lion King Trilogy

The Holiday | Stuck In Love

Frozen | Beauty & The Beast

Christmas
Michael Bublé

To Be Continued...