Monday 17 November 2014

Beauty Wishes #1

I've decided to stop restraining myself from buying beauty things and makeup. I decided that if it makes me happy and I feel good about myself when buying and using these items, than I should have them!
At the moment I don't have enough money to buy loads but it's better to gain little by little than to gain nothing... I'm going to start to fulfill my beauty desires and these are the items I want to have first :)





Palettes
  1. Urban Decay NAKED Basics
  2. Urban Decay NAKED Basics 2
  3. Urban Decay NAKED
  4. Urban Decay NAKED 2
  5. Urban Decay NAKED 3

Lipsticks
  1. MAC Amorous
  2. MAC Brave Red
  3. MAC Capricious
  4. MAC Captive
  5. MAC Chili
  6. MAC Cockney
  7. MAC Cyber
  8. MAC Viva Glam I
  9. MAC Viva Glam II

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥