Sunday 30 November 2014

❄ VLOGMAS ❄

In case you didn't know already I have a Youtube channel and that means I make videos. Well, it is almost December, my favourite month of all months because it's the month of Christmas and we all know that Christmas is the best holiday!!


If you're a youtuber or you watch youtube videos you're probably familiar with this thing called Vlogmas. Vlogmas is a series of videos, usually 24 that youtubers do from the beginning of December till Christmas Eve day. It's a series of vlogs, usually "follow me around" type of vlogs that are made in celebration of Christmas!

Well my friends...
I am a youtuber,
I love December and I love Christmas,
I like to vlog!
That can only mean that I will be vlogging in December, I will be doing Vlogmas :)



But bare in mind that this is not your usual vlogmas. I am portuguese so I speak portuguese but my videos are in english so that is a problem. Like I said vlogmas is basically "follow me around" videos and most of the time I will be talking in portuguese so if you don't speak portuguese you would not understand a bloody thing...

So what can I do about that?
Instead of doing daily vlogs for Vlogmas I thought I could vlog whenever I'm doing something interesting and then I'd combine all the footage together.
I know this is not the original idea of Vlogmas but if I do it like this I am still doing something!

Well I hope you are excited about my Vlogmas vlogs as well as other youtuber's Vlogmas vlogs! Have a good beginning of December and I will talk to you in my next post!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥