Saturday 22 November 2014

Series: All About Me

Hello everyone!
Being only 18 I never thought I'd experience some of the things I have and I know that when you're as young as me - meaning that you have school and all those sorts of worries and responsibilities - it is not easy to balance "having a life" and trying to cope with some of the things I'm going to talk about. So for that reason I decided to share my experiences with anyone who wants to read them to maybe find some comfort or inspiration.

This will be a 6 episode series. I will be talking about the following topics:
  • Anxiety
  • Eating Disorders
  • Body Issues and Being Overweight
  • Depression
  • Confidence and Self-Esteem
  • Motivation
If you want to know my experiences but you don't feel like reading all these blog posts - I know how you feel, I sometimes feel like that too! - be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel where I will be uploading a video on each topic and all of those will be on a playlist called "All About Me".

Also the uploading schedule on my channel will be matching my posting schedule here on my blog so that both videos and posts are up at the same time. Once this series is over my uploading schedule will go back to normal, 2 videos per week, on Wednesdays and Sundays.

If you only want to know about a specific topic make sure you follow me on Twitter because I will be letting you know the order of the blog posts and videos and the days they go up.

That is all for now. Hope this series is helpful even if just one person. Talk to you in a few days.
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥