Saturday 27 December 2014

2014 Favourites

2014 is almost over and 2015 is just around the corner. But it's good to remember what things & experiences were important during a year before a new one starts. It is one way to start the new year on a bright note, to remember what things made you happy and wish that more, either the same, similar or different ones, will happen.
So here are the things that I am going to remember about this year that has just gone by so fast...
  • I put a lot of time and effort on my Blog to make it better and I really enjoyed it and still am enjoying
  • I started making videos for Youtube to go along side with my Blog and I really like it
  • I had an incredible experienced when I went to Porto for the One Direction concert and I definitely want to repeat it
  • On the concert subject, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go to several concerts this year. I saw Emblem 3, Union J, One Direction, James Arthur, Jessie J & Justin Timberlake
  • I created a special bound with two of my friends. I feel like these friendships will continue to grow and become friendships for life
  • I did Vlogmas this year and I didn't fail any day
  • My Birthday this year was the mos special one that I ever had because it was a small thing, celebrated with people who I love 
  • This year I discovered more Youtubers who I really like
  • Mocking Jay Part 1 (I think that says it all)
  • This yeas I bought a lot of book and specially movies, two of my favourite things in life
  • The Fault In Our Stars, both book and movie. I read the book and then saw the movie and both are so good that I had to buy the DVD. Plus Shailene's performance in that movie is breath taking
  • One of my good friends visited this Summer and I spent a few days with her and I really liked it because I missed her
  • I bought the Divergent book series and all of them are incredible. Also the Divergent movie is spectacular and I just can't wait for Insurgent
  • I've been obsessed about strawberry jam ever since I tried it on toast - How have I not found out about this food combo before?!
  • New Piercing were also a thing that happened this year
  • I graduated High School/Secondary School with a pretty good grade in my portuguese exam and I was really happy - still am - about that
  • I felt a lot more happy because I've been trying to be more positive about life and see it in a different perspective
  • I started a German course
  • I lost weight
  • I am very greateful about this next one: I am, in general, healthy and it is a blessing because that can change from day to night and the fact that throughout the majority of the year I was healthy makes me feel really happy
  • I am grateful for decaf teas because I love tea but it's not good for me to drink tea with caffeine because of my anxiety
  • And finally I am really about the fact that this year my anxiety was not as "strong" or present in my life
Those are all of the favourites of 2014 that I can remember right now. I am really happy that all of these things happened to me and very grateful about them and my wish for 2015 is that I can experience more amazing things and be healthy, discover new places, things, people, meet new people and overall have great year!


I hope you liked this post and feel free to comment down below what were your favourites of 2014. I will talk to you in a few days, in my last post of the year. Thank you for reading and have a Happy New Year!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥