Tuesday 2 December 2014

❄Hello December❄

Today's the 2nd of December which means Christmas is coming! And after that New Year's Eve! Yay!!
I decided to make a list of things that I want to do during the month of December. Things as simple as decorating a Christmas tree or things like attempting to do Vlogmas. I don't know if I will accomplish all of the things but at least I can try.


During the month of December I'd like to...
  • Do my version of Vlogmas
  • Buy a new Christmas tree and decorate it, as well as the house
  • Go Christmas shopping with my friend
  • Go Christmas shopping with my mum
  • Spend more time with my friends 
  • Have a get together lunch or dinner with my friends from 9th grade
  • Lose 2kg
  • Drink more water
  • Exercise every day
  • Keep applying for jobs (and maybe even get a job)
  • Start and finish my Youtube and Blog series called "All About Me"
  • Be positive and enjoy the last month of 2014


All of these 12 things are my goals for this month and I will be so happy when I do them! Comment down below what are the things you want to do during the month of December.
That is all for today. I hope you had a great start to this great month!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥❄♥❄