Tuesday 23 December 2014

❄Favourite Things About Christmas❄

Christmas is in 2 days and so I felt the need to do something special in honour of this lovely holiday!
Christmas has got to be my favourite holiday of all and that is because of all of the things that it comes with. And that is exactly what I want to tell you today, all of the things that I love about Christmas!

Number 1 is the music, specially the Christmas Carols. I also love the pop Christmas songs, a lot, but my favourites are the Carols!
Number 2 is Chocolate. Obviously I canhave chocolate whenever I can but there's something about Chocolates at Christmas that is just so special!
Number 3 is food related as well... The variety of deserts you have. Here in Portugal is things like Rabanadas, Sonhos, Fatias Douradas, Bolo Rei... I'm not usually a big fan of deserts but during Christmas I am a big fan, specially of Rabanadas
Number 4 are the Christmas Movies. I love myself some movies and Christmas movies is just the perfect combination of two of my favourite things.
Number 5 are the Christmas Lights. I think they're just so beautiful!
Number 6 are the Christmas Decorations. There's a whole variety of those and it's just so fun to pick the best and decor your tree and your house!
Number 7 is getting and decorating the Christmas Tree. It just makes the house look 100% better and it is really festive which is something that I really like because I love festivities!
Number 8 are the Colors that Christmas has. Red, Green, Gold... those are my favourites! And when they're sparkly is 10 times better!
Number 9 is going Christmas Shopping. I really love to put a lot of thought in someone's present/presents. And when they open the present/presents and they're just so happy and excited... that is the best feeling in the world, to know you've made someone happy!
Number 10 is the Spirit/Environment of Christmas. I just love the fact that everyone is so jolly, in a good mood, they're taking their time to really think about someone's favourite things and what the person is like so that they know what to give them... These things and more are some of my favourite things that are part of the Spirit of Christmas!


Christmas in general is the most wonderful time of the year and whoever says it's not hasn't really experienced what it is really about!
That being said, I hope you have a Very Happy Christmas! 
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ❄♥❄♥❄