Saturday 11 October 2014

Hogwarts is my Home

Want to know what obsessions have I had since being shorter than my fridge... Than you should read this post!

Hello everyone! Today I bring yet another "Get To Know Me" blog post because I really enjoy writting these types of posts. Hopefully you like to read them...
I did a blog post where I mentioned that one of my favourite sagas of all time is Harry Potter and I even attached a gif image of Harry where it says that Hogwarts is his home. Hogwarts is a fantastic home to have, I think...
Having that "saying" - I know it's not a saying but it should be! - stuck in my mind I thought I'd write something... and it did not take me long to figure out I should write a personal blog post where I share with you the things I am passionate about because my mum is passionate about those things... Basically what passions my mum passed on to me!

So here it goes...

My love for The Harry Potter Saga is my mum's fault

And I became obsessed with movie sagas and the books their based on


And now whenever there's a really great book that is going to be on the big screens I immediately buy the book, read the book and then I watch the movie as soon as it's on theatres

Speaking of books


I am a little book worm, as well as my mum


Home decor is also something we both really like


I believe in things like "carpe diem" and "the law of attraction" partially because of her

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥