Friday 31 October 2014

•Who I Am•

Happy Halloween!!
Halloween is today and Christmas is not far away and I couldn't be happier about those major events. I am a person who has a huge passion for seasons, festive dates and special days of the year!
My family is not quite like me which makes me feel a little bit sad as I don't celebrate these properly. But I have high hopes and I believe it will all change in a few years time!

The things I love most about these type of days are the spirit that people are in, the decorations, the costumes, the food! For Halloween is mainly the "decorating your house all scary and the getting all dressed up in beautifully thought costumes" - even the scary ones are beautiful! During Christmas what I love most are all the lights on the streets, the trees, the films, the sweets!
The more I think about it, the more I want it to be Christmas! Christmas has got to be my favourite festive date of all the "special" days one year has.

I don't really know what I else to say about this passion of mine, I really can't express it in a lot of words. Therefore I think the best thing to do now is to present you with a display of Halloween and Christmas pictures. Enjoy! x





Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥