Thursday 23 October 2014

•Little Things•

For the past 2 weeks some things happened to me, things that really came at the right time, that put a smile on my face, made me laugh and cheered me up. These things are not big events or presents, they are some of the simplest things in life and I am honestly very happy to be presented with them!


A few days ago I was on Twitter just seeing what things people were talking about, catching up on my daily amount of news and I got a notification... A few people followed me and I was like "Oh great! Let me see who are these people...". I opened all of the Twitter profiles and I was surprised to see that James Arthur followed me. That immediatelly cheered me up, made scream, made me jump out of my seat - I was actually standing up but you know what I mean! This "follow", the simplest of things literally is an incredible present. And I'm aware this doesn't mean we are bff's from now on - I wish... - but it makes me feel genuinely happy!



Last week I had to go to the doctors and I put on some of my new clothes - the ones you saw on my haul video. I was very comfortable and I thought I looked very good!
One of my friends birthdays is next week - you might know her from the blog "Loving The New Life" - and she invited me and some other friends of hers to go and have lunch on such a special occasion!

It's little things like this that give me joy and make my life brighter!
If anything similar has happened to you feel free to share it in the comments section. Alright, that is all for now.
I'll talk to you soon, take care xx
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥