Tuesday 28 October 2014

More Random Information

Today I decided to give you more random information about myself because why not?... I felt like writting so instead of making this the proper way - on video format - I am writting it here on my blog! This is the a small portion of the "30 Question TAG"!

The 1st question is "Do you have any pets?"
I don't have any pets but I really want a cat!

The 2nd question is "What colour top are you wearing?"
Black, the blackest top ever!

The 3rd question is "Name 3 things that are physically close to you."
This is not a question, it's a request... My red umbrella, a binder with a lot of paper and my old Curriculum Vitae.

The 4the question is "What time did you wake up this morning?"
Today I woke up a 8am.

The 5th question is "When was the last time you showered?"
I showered a couple of hours ago.

The 6th question is "Have you ever been to a different country?"
Yes! I've been to Spain 3 times and to Mozambique 1 time, when I was just a pee (in other words I was 2 years old - cute ☺)


The 7th question is "How many siblings do you have?"
I have one younger sister!

The 8th question is "How old will you be turning on your next birthday?"
I will be turning 19 on the 16th of March, next year and I am really excited about that!! Eeek!!

The 9th question is "How did your parents pick your name?"
My mum picked my name because she really likes it! And so do I!

The 10th question is "Do you wear contacts or glasses?"
I wear glasses and I've wore glassed since I was 11.

The 11th question is "Do you colour your hair?"
For the past year I haven't coloured my hair but sometimes I do because I really like to experiment with it! And I really want to colour my hair at the moment!

The 12th question is "What is your full name?"
I really dislike my full name. I like half of it!
My full name is Carolina da Rosa Issufo Ibraimo (guess in the comments what are the names I do not like...)

The 13th question is "Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheseeburgers?"
Cheeseburgers! I love cheese!

The 14th question is  "What is your eye colour?"
Chocolatie brown ☺

In the comment section tell me some things about yourself if you want.
I'll talk to you soon! Take care xx
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥