Thursday 9 October 2014

Saving Moments

Hello everyone! Last year I was on Tumblr and I saw something about this "jar of memories", which basically is one very good idea to for saving memories. If you are not aware of what this is basically you start collecting pictures, receipts, papers, anything that can fit in a box or a jar, at the beginning of the year. The things you collect have got to represent a positive memorie or experience that you created that year. You do this throughout the whole year and at it's end you open your box or jar and you go through all of the things you did that year.
I did this in 2013 and I am doing it this year and it's a great idea. And keep in mind that the "memories you save" don't have to be big, it can be something as simple as going for a walk in the park that really makes you relax or meeting up with a friend you haven't seen forever.

Jar of Memories
(source: Tumblr)


I will make a video at the end of this year where I am going to tell some of my memories of this year and how I felt when they happened. I think that from my video you will be able to see how a small simple thing really is a great memory to be saved. So if you'd like to see that subscribe to my channel - link's on the "Youtube Tab" above - and make sure you go there on the 31st of December.

That is all for now. I'll talk to you in a couple of days!
Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥