Friday 3 October 2014

October Wishlist

It's the beginning of October and because I love this month so much and because I want to love myself more and be happier I decided to set myself some goals and I am here to tell you what goals I have. This way I am really comitting to at least try to achieve my goals because if I don't I will look bad in front of a lot of people - at least the people that read my blog! - Totally kidding by the way!

(source: Google)

My goals for this beautiful month are:

  1. Cook more often - there are a ton of recipes I see on the cooking blogs that I follow and I really want to try them
  2. Buy Il Divo concert tickets - This isn't really that big of a challenge but it's something I really want to do
  3. Exercise every single day of the month - I cannot have skipping days
  4. Write more often - not on my blog, on my personal notebooks and loose papers
  5. Lose 2/3kg
  6. Have a pamper night every Monday night - I don't pamper myself very often and I think I should
  7. Go out of my comfort zone

I want you all to comment down below what are your goals for October or for the rest of the year or just things you want to do because you fell like to.
I hope you have a very nice month and a very nice rest of the week. We'll talk in a couple of days!!

Love,
Carolina Rosalie ♥